- Registered Nurse – full-time position in Gibson House (our inpatient facility), 7p-7a
- Registered Nurse – full-time RN case manager position in our home care division
- LPN – full-time position in our home care division
- Registered Nurse – prn position in Gibson House
- Registered Nurse – prn position in home care division
For almost 35 years, we have cared for patients (and their families) in and around Rockingham County. Our mission is to be a supportive presence for life’s journey. As such, we walk beside our patients and care for them wherever they call home – whether that is their home, an assisted living community, group home, or nursing care center.
We utilize a team approach in providing care so that we may meet not only the physical needs of our patients, but also their emotional and spiritual needs. If you have a desire to make a difference and to be a supportive presence for those coping with life-limiting illnesses, consider becoming a part of the Hospice of Rockingham County team.