Hospice of Rockingham County is growing and is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
- Hospice Aide – full-time in Gibson House (inpatient unit); 2nd shift, Monday – Friday
- Admission/Float RN – full-time position in our home care division, 40 hours per week, 10:00a – 6:30p, Monday – Friday. Primary responsibility will be admissions, with some home visits as needed
- Director of Development – full-time position; responsible for developing and executing the overall philanthropy plan
- RN Case Manager – full-time position in our homecare division, Monday – Friday
- On-Call RN – on-call position for weekends; Friday, Saturday, Sunday, 8a – 8p. 36-hour position (paid for 40 hours)
- Gibson House RN – full-time position in Gibson House. 36 hours, 7a – 7p, Mondays & Tuesdays, 7p – 7a Wednesdays
See details for each position and applications on indeed.com.
Who We Are …
For over 35 years, we have cared for patients (and their families) in and around Rockingham County. Our mission is to be a supportive presence for life’s journey. As such, we walk beside our patients and care for them wherever they call home – whether that is their home, an assisted living community, group home, or skilled nursing center.
If your mission is to make a true difference and to be a supportive presence for those coping with life-limiting illnesses, consider becoming a part of the Hospice of Rockingham County team.
What We Offer …
Hospice of Rockingham County offers an excellent benefits package, including:
- Competitive salaries
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage after 60 days
- Telehealth (teletherapy and telemedicine) available to all employees (full-time, part-time, PRN) and those in their households free of charge; telehealth available on first day of employment
- 403(b) plan with employer match
- 21+ days of Paid Annual Leave (part-time employees eligible for PAL time at pro-rated accrual)
- Five paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Generous bereavement leave
Why Not Work With The Best …
Hospice of Rockingham County has been named among Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work for 2022 and, most recently, for 2023. We are one of only 150 healthcare employers in the country and currently, one of only nine in North Carolina to earn this designation. For 2023, we will learn our specific rank in the providers/insurers category in late September.
For 2022, out of 75 in the “providers/insurers” category and 75 in the “vendors/suppliers”, we ranked 10th in the providers/insurers category. We are quite proud to be recognized alongside providers from across the country.
We provide outstanding care and support to our patients and families and this is exactly what we strive to provide for our staff as well. Our Best Places to Work designation is validation of the culture we are working to create at Hospice of Rockingham County.