- Hospice Aide – full-time position in our home care division (40 hours/week)
- RN Case Manager – full-time position in our home care division (40 hours/week, Mon-Fri)
- Admission Nurse – full-time position in our home care division, 12:00p – 10:00p, Monday – Thursday
- LPN – full-time position in Gibson House, 12-hour days, 9:00a – 9:00p (with one shift every other weekend)
Who We Are …
For almost 35 years, we have cared for patients (and their families) in and around Rockingham County. Our mission is to be a supportive presence for life’s journey. As such, we walk beside our patients and care for them wherever they call home – whether that is their home, an assisted living community, group home, or skilled nursing center.
If your mission is to make a true difference and to be a supportive presence for those coping with life-limiting illnesses, consider becoming a part of the Hospice of Rockingham County team.
What We Offer …
Hospice of Rockingham County offers an excellent benefits package, including:
- Competitive salaries
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage after 60 days
- Telehealth (teletherapy and telemedicine) available to all employees (full-time, part-time, PRN) and those in their households free of charge; telehealth available on first day of employment
- 21+ days of Paid Annual Leave (part-time employees eligible for PAL time at pro-rated accrual)
- Five paid holidays
- 403(b) plan with employer match
Why Not Work With The Best …
Hospice of Rockingham County was recently named among Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work 2022. We are one of only 150 healthcare employers in the country and only seven in North Carolina to earn this designation. We recently learned that out of 75 in the “providers/insurers” category and 75 in the “vendors/suppliers”, we ranked 10th in the providers/insurers category. We are quite proud to be recognized alongside providers from across the country – many of whom are multi-year winners.
We provide outstanding care and support to our patients and families and this is exactly what we strive to provide for our staff as well. Our Best Places to Work designation is validation of the culture we are working to create at Hospice of Rockingham County.