Hospice Care Consultant
At Hospice of Rockingham County, we celebrate life in everything that we do. As the area’s only local, non-profit hospice organization, we are committed to excellence, compassion, and dignity for our patients, families, and team members alike.
We are hiring a Hospice Care Consultant to join our team of mission-driven professionals. You will be the face of the organization across our service area, by promoting our hospice services to the local healthcare community.
Utilizing a consultative sales approach, you will call on physicians, nursing centers, assisted living communities, home health agencies, and hospitals throughout the service area, with the goal of expanding access to eligible patients. You will be in the field every day, educating people and developing relationships with healthcare professionals.
- You will create and deploy strategic sales plans to enable you to meet and exceed the organization’s growth goals
- You will work alongside your clinical and operational team members to ensure access to high quality and customer-focused hospice services
- 2+ years of successful sales or business development experience in the healthcare industry
- Passionate about hospice services, and the patients and families served
- Known and respected within your community
- A college graduate with a bachelor’s degree focused in Healthcare, Marketing, or Business preferred
Resumes and cover letters may be emailed to: Lynn Flanagan, Executive Director, at: email@example.com -or- hard copies may be mailed to: HRC Attn: Lynn Flanagan, PO Box 281 Wentworth, NC 27375 -or- you may stop by the HRC Administrative Building to complete an application.