OUR MISSION: To be a supportive presence for life’s journey.
OUR VISION: To be the provider of choice offering compassionate care for those coping with serious illness or the loss of a loved one.
OUR VALUES: We are committed to treating our patients, families, and one another in accordance with the core values of
- Integrity – be above board and beyond reproach
- Respect – honor each person’s life story
- Compassion – a caring partner for the journey
- Quality – the relentless pursuit of excellence
- Teamwork – achieve excellence together
- Communication – engage to empower
- Innovation – challenge and shape status quo
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY, EQUITY, AND INCLUSION
We at HRC commit to be active listeners, so as to learn about our differences and grow in our appreciation of our fellow humankind, both in the workplace and the communities we serve. We will celebrate each other’s diversity so each person will feel valued and be empowered with a sense of belonging. Although our life experiences and perspectives may change, our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion will not waiver, as we carry out our mission to be a supportive presence for life’s journey.
“One doesn’t have to operate with great malice to do great harm. The absence of empathy and understanding are sufficient.” – Charles M. Blow, Journalist